Vastu For Kids Room
Children room is a hub of recreation, fun and frolic
Why is a vastu for kids rooms necessary?
The vastudikpalakas are the deities that inhabit the kids room. It is believed that if they are not treated with respect and there is neglectful behaviour, the children’s health will be adversely impacted. If the daughter room as per vastu is not enough focus on their growth and development, their potential will be threatened and they could end up in a life without fulfilment.
Vastu experts recommend 4-5 foot high space for the kids room. The vastu tips for kids room ensures that the parents can take a keen interest in their development and the space for kids is ample to grow with them. The shape of the room should be rectangular and have a long dimension that points towards the east or north.
1. Placement of furniture: Vastu for kids room
Kids’ furniture must be placed along one wall of the children bedroom Vastu and they should face each other. They should be of the same height and size. Unusual looking furniture should not be allowed to enter the kids room for a long time. The front of the furniture should be facing north.
2. Wall coverings: vastu for kids room
In the children room vastu, the walls are covered by wallpaper or a thin layer of paint. The colour combination is kept neutral with white and black in their respective shades.
3. Floor covering: vastu for kids room
Flooring should have no cracks and crevices. It must be level to avoid slipping accidents. They should be colored in white or beige with a marble-like finish.
4. The window: vastu for kids room
The living space of the children bedroom vastu should not have any windows on the northern side of the house and there must not be a direct exposure to sunlight through those windows.
Advantage of vastu for kids room:
1. Health: No health issues have been associated with the kids room.
3. Growth of the child: As mentioned before, great psychological growth is often associated with the vastu for kids room since it provides a special atmosphere for the child to grow and flourish.
4. Formative years of childhood: A crucial period that provides the foundation for their future life is spent in their children room vastu, which requires a special attention to ensure complete physical, mental and psychological development among children who live in this space.
5. Space for kids: The section in the vastu for kids room must not be utilised by anyone other than the family members.
6. Parental involvement in children’s development: Parents should make it a point to spend time with their children in the vastu for kids room.
However some basic things should be taken care of to make your child an all-rounder. Vastu complaint room suggests placing every thing at its proper location according to corresponding direction such as study table, bed, bathroom, and clock, and window, door and so on. Proper placement of things instills positive thinking in children’s mind to work harder and making then cheerful.
Every parent is keen to see their child’s progress in every sphere of life while there are some negative things that every house has due to Vastu defects which affects children behaviour and mind.
Improper placement of things transforms children into brat, stubborn and low in concentration pushing their parents to get on nerves. Converting your child’s room with Vastu set of rules can perhaps give you positive results making your child obedient and progressive.
Some basic tips of Vastu for children’s room are as follows:
- West direction is ideal for children room and must be place there.
- Keep the bed in South-west portion of room and let your child sleep with head towards South or East direction for peace of mind.
- Door of children room should not directly face the bed.
- South-west direction is best for placing furniture while avoid any kind of furnishing in middle or centre of the room which creates obstruction.
- Vastu tips for Children Room
- Keep all the furnishing 3” away from the wall.
- Cabinets and closets should be placed in South or West direction.
- Avoid recruiting TV, computer/laptop in children room as they effect child concentration. But seeing today’s scenario and compulsion computers should be located in North and Television in South-east.
- Avoid any exposed mirror in children room and do not place any kind of mirror in front for bed.
- Study table should face East, North or North-east.
- Study area should be clutter free in order to boosts concentration and clutter free ambience is good for generating new ideas.
- Good lights should be placed in South-east direction while avoid sharp lamps on study table which begets strain.
- To add freshness in your child’s mood brush up his room with Green or Blue hue.
- Doors in children room are best at East or North.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the children room. Vastu consultation of children room involves a thorough analysis.
Proper location of the bedroom in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the bed
- The direction & placement of the study table
- The direction & placement of the almirah
- The direction & placement of the dressing table
- The direction & placement of TV, AC, cooler, audio systems
- The direction & placement of the telephone
- The direction & placement of the pets
- The colour scheme of the room